Simplicity’s features include technologies that allow operators to show off their foods.
- Quick Setup. Ceramic black glass that works as a frost top or heated surface with the flip of a switch.
- Maximize Merchandising. Merchandise and serve heated grab ‘n go foods hot and fresh directly on the heated black glass shelf.
- Flexible Service. CrystalClear tempered glass food shields for full-service, self-service, or models that convert from full- to self-service.
- Shorter Lead Times. Simplicity counters utilize in stock, ready-to-release components offering a quicker turnaround time.
- Build one now with our new Product Configurator!
We offer a quicker turnaround time for our Simplicity food serving counters by using in-stock, ready-to-release components for all of our innovative serving technologies and food shields.
Assembled in factory
Our commercial serving counters are built and assembled in an optimal environment, cutting costs, minimizing onsite disruptions, and making installation faster and easier.
All cabinet bodies are available in either fiberglass, laminated steel, or stainless steel.
180+ fiberglass color options, hundreds of standard laminates, and as always: durable, sanitary, and easy to clean stainless steel.
SimplicitySeries Serving Counter Spec Sheets
Browse and download spec sheets in this serving counter line.
Want to build a serving counter to your exact specifications?
Then try our convenient product configurator. Watch as a detailed 3D model is created in real time as you select the desired counter and options that fit your application. From there you can export Revit or submit your design for a quote.Build One Now
SimplicitySeries counters by LTI are powered by the serving technologies the foodservice industry has been relying on for decades.
QuickSwitch technology allows operators to safely serve hot, cold and frozen foods side-by-side, at the same time - and the ability to switch between temperatures in an hour or less.
LTI’s energy efficient ThermalWell Hot Wells utilize a silicone heat blanket to provide consistent heat and they can be used with or without water inside the well.
QuickSwitch Glass Displays are independently controlled shelves that can convert from a heated to frosted surface in an hour or less with the flip of a switch.
TempestAir Cold Pans sit flush to the countertop and have patented air flow below the wells that keeps food cold and fresh without drying it out.