QUICKSWITCH patented serving technology is the first of its kind – providing the ultimate in menu flexibility and merchandising options.
NEW! QuickSwitch Order Assembly Table
These counters can be the heart of your off-premises assembly order line. With QuickSwitch, independently controlled wells let you serve hot and cold items right next to each other. Placing hot and cold sandwiches, salads, wings, or whatever your menu requires makes for speedy assembly.
Get in touch with LTI today to let us design a solution for you.
With QUICKSWITCH, each countertop serving well is independently controlled to be hot, cold or frozen. So whether it’s pasta, soup, made-to-order salad or anything your latest menu calls for, LTI makes all your offerings easily visible and accessible.
- Each well is independently controlled and can switch from hot, cold, and frozen in an hour or less
- High tech digital controller allows you to choose your well setting: Hot: run it wet or dry, Cold: 3 settings range between 25° and 41°, Freeze: well will hold 10°F
- 1-4 well units available
- 2-year parts and labor warranty
- Available in slim line configuration
- Patent Awarded in 2012; 8,307,761
QUICKSWITCH CERAN GLASS creates an upscale look by allowing food to be displayed directly on the surface without the use of serving pans. The QUICKSWITCH technology allows operators to convert from a heated shelf to frost top with the flip of a switch. Available in a 28″ and 42″ as a single shelf or two-tier display.
- Ceramic glass converts from heated to frosted surface in one hour for changing menus
- Upper and lower shelves independently controlled
- First-of-its-kind speckled glass masks scratches
- New heat blanket technology ensures even heat across entire surface
- Displays can be used for packaged and unwrapped items