UD-Wall Steel Serving Counters
- Factory engineered for consistency
- Heavy duty steel framework vs. wood
- Saves time during installation
- Factory can provide electrical and pre-plumbing
- Can accommodate roll-in equipment
- Flexibility for future upgrades or changes
- Lower cost option than custom-built
- NSF compliant construction and UL listed
- 14-gauge standard countertops with reinforced, fully welded interior framework for a longer life
- Multiple optional top and front finish to select from to fit any need
- Also available with legs, kickplate and other mount options to fit any installation
- Built in chase area for easy access to all mechanical connections
- Two-year parts and labor warranty on QuickSwitch, TempestAir and ThermalWell serving technologies
- Five-year Compressor parts warranty standard on all refrigerated
Explore LTI's thought leadership and innovative serving technology at the forefront of dining facilities.
Site built or shop built walls?
Here are four reasons you may not want your general contractor to build your front-serve counter — and what to do instead.