ThermalWell Hot Food Wells
Lower energy usage
Operators continuously seek out new ways to conserve water while reducing energy usage. LTI’s energy efficient ThermalWell technology meets these goals by utilizing a silicone heat blanket that can be used with or without water inside the well.
Testing of LTI’s ThermalWell in dry mode vs. testing in wet mode showed an annual savings of $32 per well to operate in dry mode. Dry wells also save additional labor dollar as you no longer need to fill or drain the wells.
Dry Wells Features:
- No drains required
- No water required
- Uses under .25kwh an hour
- Bottom and side wall even heating
- 563-watt (208v) blanket heaters use 40% to 150% less energy than major competitors
- Individual digital controllers accurately hold desired temperatures
- Standard models Dry or Dry/Wet operation
- Two-year parts and labor warranty