All LTI conveyors meet the rigorous requirements of the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) and are listed by Underwriters Lab (UL).
- Drive Frame constructed with 2″x2″x1/8″ stainless steel angles.
- Corners all welded and ground smooth
- Frame mounted on 6″ high stainless steel legs
- Enclosure constructed with 18 gauge stainless with removable doors
- Automatic Belt wash system available
- Conveyor is one piece construction
- Leg supports constructed with 1 5/8″ diameter 16 gauge stainless
- Side skirting composed of 18 gauge stainless
- Belt carried by high impact low friction polycarbonate
- Continuous support of chain when fully flexed
- Stainless steel drive shafts
- Torque limiter automatically disengages drive gear on overload or jamb
- All electrical controls installed in stainless steel box; conforms to NEMA 4 Standards
- Constructed in accordance with UL requirements and will bear the UL seal of approval