LTI believes in giving back to our local community. We’ve been deeply rooted in Clayton County for 72 years, and it’s very important to us to serve others. Team LTI is always generous; when there’s a need, we rally together.
Here are a few of our community highlights this past year:
- Adopted Mundy’s Mill Middle School for the 2019/2020 school year
- Raised funds and walked in the March of Dimes (March for Babies)
- Sponsored and attended the Clayton County Chamber of Commerce Gala
- Participated in Clayton County Chamber of Commerce Luncheons and Women in Business Events
- Sponsored and showed up bright and early for the Chairman Turner Fitness 5K Run/Walk to benefit CASA
- Participated in the Allan Vigil Golf Classic to benefit Arts Clayton
- Adopted Brown Elementary School for the 2018/2019 year; donated 997 back-to-school supplies, purchased 24 coats and provided Christmas for 34 in-need students
- Stocked the pantry FULL at the House of Dawn during the holidays for teen mothers and their babies. And shared the love with them again on Valentine’s Day by providing diapers, wipes and other daily necessities.
We’re proud to have been a part of Career Day at Brown Elementary School. Our team had so much fun showing and telling the students about what we do at LTI. It was a great opportunity to encourage students to find a passion and follow it!
On the Move in the Community