LTI believes in giving back to our local community. We’ve partnered with Mundy’s Mill Middle School again this year and Team LTI couldn’t be happier to help out!
Check out this clip featured on CW 69 Focus Atlanta featuring an interview with Ben Casey, LTI’s President & CEO, and Keisha Lancelin.
We’ve been deeply rooted in Clayton County for nearly 75 years, and it’s very important to us to serve others. Team LTI is always generous; when there’s a need, we rally together.
Here are a few of our community highlights:
- Adopted Mundy’s Mill Middle School for the 2019/2020, 2020/2021 and 2021/2022 school years
- Raise funds for March of Dimes (March for Babies)
- Active in and sponsor events hosted by the Clayton County Chamber of Commerce
- Sponsor and show up bright and early for the Chairman Turner Fitness 5K Run/Walk to benefit CASA
- Participate in the Allan Vigil Golf Classic to benefit Arts Clayton
- Adopted Brown Elementary School far and provided back-to-school supplies and Christmas to in-need students
- Stocked the pantry FULL at the House of Dawn during the holidays for teen mothers and their babies. And shared the love with them again on Valentine’s Day by providing diapers, wipes and other daily necessities.
- We also stocked the pantry at Calvary Refuge shelter
We’re proud to have been a part of Career Day at Brown Elementary School. Our team had so much fun showing and telling the students about what we do at LTI. It was a great opportunity to encourage students to find a passion and follow it!
On the Move in the Community