At LTI, our people are our most important assets. We’re committed to use our best judgment to employ the most qualified candidates for positions while engaging in recruitment and selection practices that are in compliance with all applicable employment laws. It’s our policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all applicants and employees.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Installs & maintains electrical/refrigeration components into food service equipment;
- Installs conduit, transformers, conductors, necessary to make additional extensions or alterations in electrical installations;
- Installs and repairs various electrical apparatus;
- Tests, locates, and repairs malfunctions in electrical circuits;
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies and work procedures;
- Conform with all safety rules and use all required safety equipment;
- Maintain clean work area;
- Other support functions as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Familiar with various standards, operating procedures and applicable regulations
- Minimum 1 year of electrical/refrigeration training
- Knowledge of state and local electrical and refrigeration codes;
- Ability to properly size condensing unit and evaporator coils
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose problems
- Ability to plumb and wire condensing units
- Knowledge of the proper refrigeration components needed in the assembly of all refrigeration situation
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment and move with a sense of urgency
- Able to make sound decisions in matters consistent with the essential job function
- Good communication skills
- Must be active physically
- Must be willing to work overtime and/or weekends as necessary
- Positive, can-do attitude.
Notice to Internal Applicants:
- Must be employed with LTI and have worked here in the same position for more than six (6) months.
- Must meet job requirements.
- Must not have progressed to a formal corrective action step.
Send resume to HumanResources@lowtempind.com with the title of position in the subject line of the email.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.