At LTI, our people are our most important assets. We’re committed to use our best judgment to employ the most qualified candidates for positions while engaging in recruitment and selection practices that are in compliance with all applicable employment laws. It’s our policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all applicants and employees.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
Loads, unloads, and moves materials within or near plant, yard, or work site, performing any combination of following duties:
- Read work order or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved;
- Load and unload materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves;
- Convey materials to or from storage or work sites to designated area, using hand truck, electric dolly, forklift, or other device;
- Stack or assemble materials into stacks;
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, and work procedures;
- Conform with all safety rules and use all required safety equipment;
- Cleans work area using broom, shop vacuum, and/or mop to maintain a safe, clean working area;
- Other support functions as required.
- 3+ years manufacturing experience
- Must have forklift experience
- Ability to interpret blue prints and drawings
- Exhibits a positive attitude
- Understands the priority of the daily tasks
- Communicate well with all levels of personnel
- Thorough knowledge of equipment.
- Must be willing to work within an environment containing dust, and high levels of noise
- Must be active physically and able to sit for prolonged periods of time
- Must be willing to work overtime and/or weekends as delivery of components dictate.
Notice to Internal Applicants:
- Must be employed with LTI and have worked here in the same position for more than six (6) months. Applicants who have previously applied for the Maintenance Technician A recruitment must re-apply if interested.
- Must meet job requirements.
- Must not have progressed to a formal corrective action step.
Send resumes to email@example.com and specify the position you are interested in being considered for in the subject line of the email.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.