Maintenance Tech – A
At LTI, our people are our most important assets. We’re committed to use our best judgment to employ the most qualified candidates for positions while engaging in recruitment and selection practices that are in compliance with all applicable employment laws. It’s our policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all applicants and employees.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive, and productive maintenance systems and processes;
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service;
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities on a regular basis;
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines;
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service;
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments;
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines and equipment;
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties;
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situation to proper supervision;
- Ensure work done adheres to zoning, hazardous waste, or traffic regulations;
- Comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, statues and codes;
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum five years relevant experience
- Forklift Certification
- Ability to repair electrical and mechanical issues
- In-depth knowledge of various trade fundamentals sufficient to deal with repairs
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and with limited supervision
- Good communication skills
- Must be willing and able to work within an environment containing dust and noise
- Must be active physically and able to bend, stoop, kneel, stand for prolonged periods of time, sit, reach, climb and carry/lift to 100 lbs.
- Must be able to use a variety of tools
- Must be able to work overtime and /or weekends, as necessary
Notice to Internal Applicants:
- Must be employed with LTI and have worked here in the same position for more than six (6) months.
- Must meet job requirements.
- Must not have progressed to a formal corrective action step.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the position you are interested in being considered for in the subject line of the email.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.