At LTI, our people are our most important assets. We’re committed to use our best judgment to employ the most qualified candidates for positions while engaging in recruitment and selection practices that are in compliance with all applicable employment laws. It’s our policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all applicants and employees.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Under minimum supervision, must be able to program CNC router by entering instructions, setting tool registers and calculating requirements;
- Setting up router by installing and adjusting chucks, tools, attachment, etc.;
- Verify setting by measuring position and sampling workpieces to ensure work order requirements are being met;
- Maintain safe operating of CNC router by adhering to strict safety procedures;
- Ability to perform a variety of woodworking tasks as needed throughout the shop.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of three (3) years experience as a CNC Operator
- Must be able to read blueprints, drawings, etc.
- Experience with all types of wood working equipment.
- Must be able to translate instructions into computer commands
- Previous experience in a woodshop essential
- Must be active physically
- Must be willing to work overtime and/or weekends as necessary
- Forklift certified
- Ability to multi-task
- Experienced in operating a variety of tools
- Positive, can-do attitude.
Notice to Internal Applicants:
- Must be employed with LTI and have worked here in the same position for more than six (6) months.
- Must meet job requirements.
- Must not have progressed to a formal corrective action step.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the position you are interested in being considered for in the subject line of the email.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.