LTI has the capability to manufacture chefs’ counters and serve lines for multi-unit chains and the knowledge to construct the individual restaurateurs dream line. LTI’s team provides attention to detail, quality craftsmanship and superb service with superior, custom built components.
All of our custom chef counters are built per spec/design intent (as possible).
- Factory-built, NSF-7 custom refrigeration; All stainless steel interiors, no plastic
- Angle frame construction in lieu of uni-body type utilizes fully welded 1 1/2” x 1 1/2” x 1/8” galvanized or stainless steel angles
- Heavy-duty, self closing, drawer slides manufactured in-house from 12 gauge stainless
- UL-rated electrical load centers complete with circuit breakers and all internal wiring
- Internal and/or external utility distribution chases for ease of installation and service
- Electric, gas and steam heating devices available
- UL Listing for entire counter as opposed to counter with UL-listed components. LTI was one of the first to obtain this type of listing over 20 years ago!
- Sink bowls are formed not drawn with more bracing than the competition
- Over bracing fabrication ensures that live metal does not occur
- More bracing used: 12 gauge channels in lieu of 14 gauge, 1/8th thick inch angle iron
- One piece 14 gauge stainless steel tops
- Body, rear, ends, partitions, lower, and intermediate shelving to be constructed of 18 gauge. stainless steel
- Front aprons, panels and trims to be 18 gauge stainless steel
- Lower and intermediate shelves where possible, under shelves with supporting underbracing
- Shelves made with removable sections, edges flanged down, sides supported by angle framework
- Legs to be 6″ polished stainless steel with adjustable feet
- Available options include everything from drop-ins to overshelves and pot racks to lights
Unit will be built with UL requirements and will bear their seal of approval