At LTI, our people are our most important assets. We’re committed to use our best judgment to employ the most qualified candidates for positions while engaging in recruitment and selection practices that are in compliance with all applicable employment laws. It’s our policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all applicants and employees.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform welding operations on a standard and repetitive line of weldments and structures following described procedures;
- Work on small size bases and frames, hoods, structures, plate weldments, etc.;
- Work from drawings and job layouts to produce a high quality product;
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, and work procedures;
- Conform with all safety rules and use all required safety equipment;
- Cleans work area using broom, shop vacuum, and/or mop to maintain a safe, clean working area;
- Other support functions as required.
- 1-3 years relevant welding experience
- Knowledge of metal fabrication and welding processes.
- Knowledge of welding principles and techniques.
- Familiar with all equipment pertaining to welding.
- Ability to interpret blue prints/drawings pertaining to welding.
- Must be willing to work within an environment containing dust, and high levels of noise
- Must be active physically and able to bend, stoop, kneel, stand for prolonged periods of time, sit, reach, climb and carry/lift up to 100 lbs.
- Must have own tools as required by Company
- Must be able to use a variety of tools including hammer, pliers, cutters, tape measure, air tools, etc.
- Must be willing to work overtime and/or weekends as delivery of components dictate
Notice to Internal Applicants:
- Must be employed with LTI and have worked here in the same position for more than six (6) months. Applicants who have previously applied for the Maintenance Technician A recruitment must re-apply if interested.
- Must meet job requirements.
- Must not have progressed to a formal corrective action step.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the position you are interested in being considered for in the subject line of the email.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.