Regional Sales Manager
At LTI, our people are our most important assets. We’re committed to use our best judgment to employ the most qualified candidates for positions while engaging in recruitment and selection practices that are in compliance with all applicable employment laws. It’s our policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all applicants and employees.
- Plan, execute, and manage sales strategies;
- Responsible for sales in 7 territories west of the Mississippi River; NorCal, SoCal, Rocky Mountain States, Heartland States, Upper Mid-West States and Texas and Oklahoma;
- Lead and coach a team of contracted independent sales representatives, so that team performance objectives and customers’ expectations are met;
- Work with VP Sales on developing a comprehensive training program with manufactures reps;
- Identifies deficiencies in skills among sales representatives, and works to improve individuals’ capabilities through coaching, development and training;
- Work with Marketing Specialist to create effective collateral that will enable for LTI’s message to be spread across the country;
- Develop a travel plan with the VP of Sales to penetrate strategically the territories most effectively;
- Implement sales program by developing field sales action plans;
- Recommend the establishment and adjustment of selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand;
- Positively impacts the performance of sales team by implementing and managing field support tools, including productivity initiatives, account and territory planning methodologies, and customer communication tools;
- Visit K-12 schools throughout the territory with the LTI rep groups;
- Develop relationships with key end-users and operators throughout the territory;
- Develop relationships with key dealer partners throughout the territory;
- Call on Foodservice Consultants, keep updated on LTI products and services and develop lasting relations to earn their trust and specification;
- Promote all LTI equipment with focus on serving counters and Visions Planning and Décor;
- Layout and design equipment and décor for school cafeterias;
- Work directly with project Design Development teams at LTI;
- Coordinate and attend all trade shows with reps and Marketing Specialist as assigned by VP of Sales;
- Lead field forecasting efforts among the sales representatives, ensuring that accurate forecasts are completed on a timely basis;
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, and work procedures;
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations, statues and codes;
- Conform to all safety rules;
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Willing to travel extensively
- Knowledge of marketing principles and practices;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Negotiating skills
- Good presentation and counseling skills
- Computer and software proficiency
- Self-motivated/team player
- Positive, can-do attitude
Notice to Internal Applicants:
- Must be employed with LTI and have worked here in the same position for more than six (6) months.
- Must meet job requirements.
- Must not have progressed to a formal corrective action step.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the position you are interested in being considered for in the subject line of the email.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.