Maintenance Technician B
At LTI, our people are our most important assets. We’re committed to use our best judgment to employ the most qualified candidates for positions while engaging in recruitment and selection practices that are in compliance with all applicable employment laws. It’s our policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all applicants and employees.
JOB TITLE: Maintenance Technician B
DEPARTMENT: Maintenance Department
HIRING SUPERVISOR: Jason Morgan
OPEN PERIOD: July 28, 2017 (until filled)
JOB POSTING #: 1717
Pay Grade: 10
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible preventive maintenance, repair troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and/or modification of all production and building equipment while meeting all safety and quality standards;
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs on production equipment during day-to-day operations;
- Performs maintenance duties including (but not limited to) mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of production machines;
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals as well as work orders to perform required maintenance and service;
- Diagnoses problems, replace/repair parts, test and/or adjust as needed:
- Performs a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions;
- Proactively detects faulty operations, defective material and report unusual maintenance related situations to appropriate supervisory personnel;
- Complies with applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, statutes and codes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- One to three years of relevant experience
- Must have mechanical knowledge; therefore, being mechanically inclined
- Ability to repair minor electrical problems
- Prior experience with troubleshooting hydraulic and pneumatic valves and pumps
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, multi-task and prioritize work based on business needs
- Must be physically able to bend, stoop, kneel, and stand for extended periods of time as well as reach, sit, climb, and carry up to 100 lbs.
Notice to Internal Applicants:
- Must be employed with LTI and have worked here in the same position for more than six (6) months. Applicants who have previously applied for the Maintenance Technician A recruitment must re-apply if interested.
- Must meet job requirements.
- Must not have progressed to a formal corrective action step.
Send resumes to email@example.com and specify the position you are interested in being considered for in the subject line of the email.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.