At LTI, our people are our most important assets. We’re committed to use our best judgment to employ the most qualified candidates for positions while engaging in recruitment and selection practices that are in compliance with all applicable employment laws. It’s our policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all applicants and employees.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
Operates computer-controlled laser machine to cut and trim stainless steel:
- Read production work order to determine specified operation code and enters commands, using control console, to retrieve programmed instructions;
- Load stainless steel onto laser machine, and presses console buttons to actuate laser beam that automatically cuts and trim metal;
- Remove cut or trim metal from holding fixture and examines for defects and completeness;
- Perform minor maintenance on equipment;
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, and work procedures;
- Conform with all safety rules and use all required safety equipment;
- Cleans work area using broom, shop vacuum, and/or mop to maintain a safe, clean working area;
- Other support functions as required.
- 4+ years manufacturing experience
- Ability to interpret blue prints and drawings
- Exhibits a positive attitude
- Mechanically inclined
- Understands the priority of the daily tasks
- Communicate well with all levels of personnel
- Thorough knowledge of product
- Must be willing to work within an environment containing dust, and high levels of noise
- Must be active physically and able to bend, stoop, kneel, stand for prolonged periods of time, reach, climb and carry/lift up to 100 lbs
- Must be willing to work overtime and/or weekends as delivery of components dictate
- Must be willing to work 1st or 2nd
Notice to Internal Applicants:
- Must be employed with LTI and have worked here in the same position for more than six (6) months. Applicants who have previously applied for the Maintenance Technician A recruitment must re-apply if interested.
- Must meet job requirements.
- Must not have progressed to a formal corrective action step.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the position you are interested in being considered for in the subject line of the email.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.