IT Help Desk (Temporary)
At LTI, our people are our most important assets. We’re committed to use our best judgment to employ the most qualified candidates for positions while engaging in recruitment and selection practices that are in compliance with all applicable employment laws. It’s our policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all applicants and employees.
JOB TITLE: IT Help Desk (Temporary)
HIRING SUPERVISOR: Casey Hammonds / Alan Shiflett
OPEN PERIOD: Temporary position effective immediately through April 2017
JOB POSTING #1710
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support and assistance to employees for hardware, software, and basic networking issues.
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair computer related hardware and software, and other peripherals in a mixed office/manufacturing environment.
- Respond quickly with a sense of urgency to support requests and alerts to minimize downtime.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proficient in Windows 7+ and MS Office products
- The ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous Help Desk/Desktop support experience preferred
- MCP, A+, or other basic IT related certification is preferred
- Familarity with Exact Macola or other ERP software
- Telecom or phone system support experience a plus
- Unix/Linux experience a plus
- Positive, can-do attitude.
Notice to Internal Applicants:
- Must be employed with LTI and have worked here in the same position for more than six (6) months.
- Must meet job requirements.
- Must not have progressed to a formal corrective action step.
Send resumes to email@example.com and specify the position you are interested in being considered for in the subject line of the email.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.