Industrial Maintenance Mechanic – C
At LTI, our people are our most important assets. We’re committed to use our best judgment to employ the most qualified candidates for positions while engaging in recruitment and selection practices that are in compliance with all applicable employment laws. It’s our policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all applicants and employees.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove defective parts and make repairs;
- Repair and replace broken or malfunctioning components of machinery and equipment;
- Repair and maintain the operating condition of industrial production and processing machinery and equipment;
- Reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing or repairs;
- Analyze test results, machine error messages, and information obtained from operators to diagnose equipment problems;
- Record repairs and maintenance performed;
- Record parts and materials used;
- Cut and weld metal to repair broken metal parts;
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies and work procedures;
- Conform with all safety rules and use all required safety equipment;
- Maintain clean work area;
- Other support functions as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Working knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, fabrication, welding and basic electricity;
- Ability to identify or trouble shoot faulty mechanical operations and make necessary repairs;
- Knowledge in the use of tools and measuring devices common to the Maintenance Mechanic’s trade;
- Capable of performing preventative maintenance on all plant equipment;
- Experienced in the operating of mobile equipment such as a forklift or a man lift;
- Knowledge in all lockout/tagout (L.O.T. O.) safety methods and procedures;
- Knowledge of the proper procedures to maintain maintenance machine tools and their use;
- Ability to perform routine preventative maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly;
- Must be active physically;
- Must be willing to work overtime and/or weekends as necessary;
- Positive, can-do attitude.
Notice to Internal Applicants:
- Must be employed with LTI and have worked here in the same position for more than six (6) months.
- Must meet job requirements.
- Must not have progressed to a formal corrective action step.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the position you are interested in being considered for in the subject line of the email.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.