At LTI, our people are our most important assets. We’re committed to use our best judgment to employ the most qualified candidates for positions while engaging in recruitment and selection practices that are in compliance with all applicable employment laws. It’s our policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all applicants and employees.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting, developing, and implementing strategic talent acquisition initiatives for the organization; 5 and 10 year objectives
- Partnering with senior leadership and middle management to assess strategic staffing, management, and leadership needs
- Developing, training and supporting management and existing recruiting staff in talent acquisition strategies, systems, and processes
- Interpretation and implementation of labor laws
- A “Development” mindset
- 10 + years HR Management, with 5 years’ minimum in a leadership role
Aggressive compensation package is available based on past performance and experience. 401k, Full Family Health Benefits, PTO, etc.
To take the next step in the process for this role is to complete a Culture Index Survey. In addition to reviewing applicant’s qualifications and experience, the Culture Index Survey helps us better understand overall “fit” and how individuals prefer to be managed, motivated and communicated with. Please copy and open the following link into your browser and press enter: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/E0DE3F
Send resumes to email@example.com and specify the position you are interested in being considered for in the subject line of the email.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.