At LTI, our people are our most important assets. We’re committed to use our best judgment to employ the most qualified candidates for positions while engaging in recruitment and selection practices that are in compliance with all applicable employment laws. It’s our policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all applicants and employees.
JOB TITLE: MANUFACTURING ESTIMATOR
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interpret specifications and instructions for the manufacturing of custom fabrication, modular serving counters and food courts, and all other LTI food service equipment
- Understands labor and material costs to aid in bidding on or determining price of product or service
- Has ability to interact with customers to source missing information related to bid documents
- Communicate with other departments as needed to ensure completion of bid and accuracy of projects
- Assist in the compilation, maintenance, and updating of cost and estimating data as assigned by Estimating Manager
- Able to maintain and organize notes, and project details related to specific consultants and dealers for ongoing quote reference
- Able to handle high pressure deadlines and multi-task requests
- Ability to maintain and update filing system
- Other support functions as required
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of three years product/industry experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Ability to read blueprint drawings a plus
- Computer and software proficiency
- Self-motivated/team player
- Military procurement and estimating a plus
Notice to Internal Applicants:
- Must be employed with LTI and have worked here in the same position for more than six (6) months.
- Must meet job requirements.
- Must not have progressed to a formal corrective action step.