At LTI, our people are our most important assets. We’re committed to use our best judgment to employ the most qualified candidates for positions while engaging in recruitment and selection practices that are in compliance with all applicable employment laws. It’s our policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all applicants and employees.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
The Application Developer will provide full time application support to internal departments by developing reports, automating processes, maintaining databases, server administration, as well as assisting with standard IT responsibilities and maintenance. Programming and scripting skills are required, preferably with the Python language, to support and extend the functionality of internally developed applications.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience with web application development
- Experience with MSSQL, PostgreSQL, or other relational databases.
- Ability to develop complex SQL queries
- Working knowledge of the Linux operating systems.
- Manufacturing experience – Preferably with mid-sized companies
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation experience
- Experience with Macola, Synergy or other Exact Software products strongly preferred (Exact certifications a strong plus)
- Sound understanding of business processes in manufacturing companies.
- Strong problems solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work on projects with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate aptitude and desire for learning new technologies
Notice to Internal Applicants:
- Must be employed with LTI and have worked here in the same position for more than six (6) months.
- Must meet job requirements.
- Must not have progressed to a formal corrective action step.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the position you are interested in being considered for in the subject line of the email.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.